Version 4.1.0 is out!

Forums Announcements Version 4.1.0 is out!

This topic contains 22 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Saj 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Bolora

THANK YOU!!!!!! That was fast! That was scary, I’ve spent the day contemplating having to start over!

ecastaneda

Thanks, the problem has been resolved with 4.1.1 version. Great Support!

Saj
    Valued

Regarding Accordion component for BSS4. It appears you can not use the Option pane’s, Button option’s URL field to change the URL. You have to update the URL by way of “adding” a href attribute in the Attribute pane to override it.

The current use of href=”#accordion-1 .item-1″ does not work. If you change it (by way of the above description) to just .item-1, then the first Accordion panel works.

I would recommend those with a problem to explicitly set the href value (by way of the above description) to something like href=”#item-1-1″ and then set it’s corresponding element with class=”item-1″ to have an ID value of item-1-1 for the first accordion panel and then for the second accordion [href=”#item-2-1″] [id=”item-2-1″] etc.. This will make your accordions work again and should work even after the next BSS update.

It reads as this so that you know what it means.

• href=”#item-1-1″
    • means href=”[id][id’s name]-[of count]-[of accordion-[count]]”
    • therefore, href=”[#item]-[1]-[of accordion-[1]]”
    • resulting in href=”#item-1-1″

Doing this explicit naming will work with nested accordions as well

For a second accordion

• href=”#item-1-2″
    • means href=”[id][id name]-[of count]-[of accordion-[count]]”
    • therefore, href=”[#item]-[1]-[of accordion-[2]]”
    • resulting in href=”#item-1-2″

Used whether or not the second accordion is nested will ensure a working accordion solution.

Saj

BSS_User

Someone get @saj a BSS employee badge ! 😉

Saj
    Valued

Haha thanks @bss_user, I’m just trying to help that’s all. 🙂

Saj

BSS_User

You’re welcome @saj , you deserve more than “valued” 😉 You could probably write tutorials, documentation, or even a book about BSS 😉

Wowowow, saj, thank you so much! Seriously, you’ve saved the day! 🙂

I’d like to extend my gratitude further as I have come across your helpful responses to all sorts of questions and problems I’ve encountered while using BSS and then scouring the forums here. Thanks for giving your time and efforts to this community, we surely need more helpful folks like you. 🙂

Saj
    Valued

Thanks for the support, I’m not alone, there are many others who all have helped a lot here as well. Just to name a few that I can think off-hand Chris Hackwood(@hackers_84), Jo(@jo), BSS_User(@bss_user), marrco(@marrco).

Saj

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.