Unlock HTML codes to use php codes

Hi.

Recently I've started to do everything in the Bootstrap Editor (instead of exporting and then doing my ajax stuff in sublime text). I just use the Custom Codes, and they seem to work well.

Today I've been doing a bunch of troubleshooting, i couldn't insert a simple thing to a database. It turns out the dbconnect.php file was including some html codes. Which can't happen. A wonderful fix for this if i could get rid of the html codes that comes along with my php custom code.

I've read other posts about this, and as far as i know its not going to happen. But atleast now you know what problem I'm having. If you're in my situation and is looking for a fix:

Copy the php codes and make a file inside a folder in your apache server (for example, inside require/dbconnect.php). This is a file that never changes, so having this file outside of Bootstrap Studio won't be a problem, but I'm sure I'll stumble across other issues.

Then you just import to the htdocs directory and you're good to go.

PS: I use a batch script that converts the html files to php.

cd "C:\xampp\htdocs"
del *.php
ren *.html *.php

Bootstrap files are inside htdocs and the files i've created myself are inside C:\xampp\htdocs\require. This post was a lot longer than I expected, but atleast it contains a fix for y'all having the same issue as me.

Hi Kriss - php support has been requested many times but given bootstrap is a HTML framework i can’t see it happening unless the devs have a change of heart.

That’s great you have a fix though