Copy multiple selected items from Tab components

I am baffled as to why I cannot copy the content of a tabbed component from one tab's content to another. Basically there isn't just a straight "Copy" choice on the right click menu and there should always be that in my opinion, for pretty much anything.

Let me tell you, duplicating and moving from one tab's content to another is a nightmare lol. Hard to follow where you are in the tree (no that doesn't need fixing it's working as it should) so it makes it hard to drag things from one place to another within the Tabbed components.

I "CAN" copy single things like a single heading or paragraph etc. But I cannot just straight copy "MULTIPLE" selected items and that is a definite need. Please add that capability so my migraine will go away! LOL.

P.S. In case it's not obvious to some, which it may not be, ... the "Copy to" choice isn't useful because with Tabbed components it's all on the same page, so it's all on the page already. So just copying it would be very helpful for pasting it into specific other spots on the same page. :)

P.S.S. I don't know if this is the same for other components, haven't checked, but if it is, then it should be fixed for all components and situations rather than just this one. :)