Can't associate css, image and fonts when trying to create component

After creating a design I want to turn it into a component. I’m using a Macbook Pro running Mac os X 10.10.3. I press the button create, supply the component name and there is no way to associate the css, fonts and images that I have on the project. The three fields are read-only. Thanks.

Hello, and welcome to our forum!

The dialog for creating a new component is a bit too intelligent right now. It detects which CSS rules, fonts and images are used in the component and doesn’t offer them to you if they are not used. One possible solution to this would be to show all images and fonts in your design, with the ability to edit CSS in the dialog. Do you think this would help with your work?

Hello, and thanks for the prompt reply.

Yes that I think it would help a lot, thanks. Can you include it in the next release? By the way, how can I save a design in a way that it would be a theme next time a create a project? Couldn’t find any docs on that matter. Thanks.

Can you include it in the next release?

Will try. But most likely we will leave it for 2.2.

By the way, how can I save a design in a way that it would be a theme next time a create a project?

It is not possible right now, but it would be a good improvement. I hope that we will be able to offer more pre-made templates in the future, and give you the ability to save your own.