When exporting, js files are not included in html files nor are js files copied

Title.

I recently started messing around with js and now im going to implement php so i export to a local directory. Did i forget to check something so that the files would be included? It doesn't matter to me now, i fixed it in the codes manually, but perhaps this should be looked into.

This bug can be recreated.

JS files are definitely included in the files at export so there must be something that is stopping them from being exported on your project. Are you using an export script to manipulate PHP files etc.? If so post your script so that those that know about those scripts can see if there's something there that is causing it.

If you are using a script, try exporting without it and see if the JS files are exported as well. That will also be a good test to see if something in the script is causing it.

When you say you "fixed it in the code manually" what does that mean? You mean you fixed it so it's now exporting the JS? If so, what is it you did to do that?

If you are using a script, try exporting without it and see if the JS files are exported as well. That will also be a good test to see if something in the script is causing it.

No scripts were used.

When you say you “fixed it in the code manually” what does that mean? You mean you fixed it so it’s now exporting the JS? If so, what is it you did to do that?

By fixing it, i rewrote the js files that were missing (had the codes in BSS so it was just a copy+paste), and then I just had to bind the js files to the according html document. That does not fix the issue for Bootstrap Studio. I can try again later to see if something happened or if i missed anything.

Which JS files are you saying are missing though? Were they in your JS section inside BSS before you exported and when exported they didn't? Or were they not there already and therefore couldn't export? Trying to understand more of where the issue lies and the more info the dev team has the better of course too.

I'm thinking it's not an issue though, but rather a set of JS files that you feel should be there, isn't?

So I guess the question would be, which ones? Are they part of Bootstrap files? If not then they wouldn't be included on default and they would be something you would need to add yourself as you have done.

Hopefully I made sense there lol.

Sorry that you've run into problems! If you've checked the Minify option in the Export Dialog, your JS files are bundled in a single file. This might give you the impression that the original files are missing even though the code is there.

Hi.

Apologies for just disappearing. Last time i exported i guess i checked off to minify the files. I didn't this time and now everything seems to be fine. Thanks Martin!