Version 4.5.4 is out!

Forums Announcements Version 4.5.4 is out!

This topic contains 12 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  mykee 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Bootstrap Studio Developer

Hey folks,

I am happy to announce that Bootstrap Studio 4.5.4 is now out! Here is what’s new:

• Custom fonts are here! The app supports only webfont formats, but it’s straightforward to convert any font for the web with our tutorial.
    • Custom device sizes are now supported. You can enter custom device dimensions and they will be saved as a preset in the Devices menu.
    • You can now choose to export only the active page, or selected pages in the Design panel by right clicking them.
    • Pasting was improved. You can now paste components before/after others, paste text while matching formatting and paste from word documents.
    • A “Cleanup..” option was added to the Design Panel > Images group. Clicking it reveals all unused images in your design with the ability to remove them.
    • CSS files can be toggled on/off.
    • The color picker can now be dragged around the window.
    • A lazy load setting was added to images.
    • Alt+Enter splits the currently edited element into two.
    • Bugfixes and small improvements.

We hope that you enjoy the new features in this release! If you have feedback or bug reports, be sure to share them ๐Ÿ™‚

metatech

Thank you Solve it Dropdown problems

Twinstream

Thanks for the custom fonts ! and all the other great additions !

BBFI

Thanks for the Custom device sizes. Been waiting for that.

โ€œCleanup..โ€ option is great. It found 46 images that were not being used.

Export only the active page, or selected pages in the Design panel is also great.

Have not tried everything yet, but what I have tried is huge improvement in BSS for me. Keep up the good work!

Jo
    Valued

Wow I canโ€™t wait to check out this update! So many asked for features! Thank you!

Printninja

Yay! The sliding button bug has been fixed!!! Thank you!!!

Chris Hackwood
    Valued

Woop woop canโ€™t wait to try the new features ๐Ÿ‘

pie

Wow, I can’t wait this update. ๐Ÿ™‚

marrco
    Valued

excellent update thanks.

(thou I still dream about using my multimonitor setup with BSS)

Chris Hackwood
    Valued

tried the custom font update and not sure if its working so raised a bug: https://bootstrapstudio.io/forums/topic/custom-fonts-bug/

anyone else experiencing same issue?

Chris Hackwood
    Valued

for the record, custom fonts are working fine ๐Ÿ™‚ if you use transfonter you just need to import the css file it generates and hey presto – job done ๐Ÿ™‚

Too bad there’s not a like button… thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

mykee

Great thanks for Custom font import, and I used yet! Fantastic! Many thanks!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.