Version 4.0.4 is out!

Hey guys! We just released version 4.0.4 of Bootstrap Studio and you can upgrade to it right now.

This is a bugfix release but we managed to squeeze in a feature that you’ve requested for quite some time for the code editors. We have added a new Editor Settings menu which gives you the ability to customize tabs vs spaces, choose tab width and toggle word wrap.

We also fixed quite a few bugs that were reported to us since the last release. We will be happy to hear your feedback on the new features. Be sure to report any problems that you run into.

Congratulations on another release (bug fixes are just as important), and to @Gabriela, welcome to the forum and too the BooStrap Studio team!

Awesome update guys, thanks sooo much for the word wrap! bows profusely in gratitude :)

Just bought Bootstrap Studio Standard, played with it a bit and liked what I see so far! It's well-designed and 'user-friendly', i.e., it's easy to find what you want to look for. :) There's one feature in my wish list, though: Drag-and-Drop Blocks. Just like what the free Mobirise offers.

Also, just in case I want to upgrade to the 'Lifetime' version, what are my upgrade options with respect to upgrade cost? How much do I have to pay to move up to 'Lifetime'.

Again, very impressed by Boostrap Studio's design and feature set.

Also, just in case I want to upgrade to the ‘Lifetime’ version, what are my upgrade options with respect to upgrade cost? How much do I have to pay to move up to ‘Lifetime’.

https://bootstrapstudio.io/contact-us#faq

Can I convert from Standard to Lifetime?

Yes, you can convert to Lifetime at any time. You can do it by choosing the "Renew License" option in the application menu, and then choosing "Lifetime" on the renewal page. The upgrade costs $50, so it is cheaper to buy the Lifetime release outright.

hi where is the Editor Settings menu located?

@bootstud: If you open a custom code block or a js file (so far those are the only 2 that have triggered it for me) you'll see the familiar 3 dot icon at the top right of the editor window for those items. I am not sure if it is a global thing or a per file thing so I'm going on the assumption it's global. The rest should be pretty self explanitory once you check the choices out. Hope that helps!

When you planned the next release with SASS support? I consider it one of the most important features for the app. Thanks

When you planned the next release with SASS support?

It was projected to be released at the end of December, but seems to be a bit behind.

See here:

https://bootstrapstudio.io/forums/topic/whats-coming-in-4-1/

The next version of Bootstrap Studio is going to be 4.1. Here is what we have planned for it:

• SCSS support. You will be able to create scss files in the Styles group and edit them in a code editor, similar to how JS is handled<br /> now.
  • Etc.,

The expected release date is around the end of December.

So hopefully soon. ;-)

So, hope, that same way, the media handling will be eased, as the current handlung is not programmer-friendly having several entrys with media-querys for the same resolution/media:

The exported source looks like: <br> <br> @media (min-width: 1200px) { <br> html { <br> font-size:10px; <br> } <br> } <br> <br> @media (min-width: 1200px) { <br> .mybox { <br> color:red; <br> } <br> } <br> <br> <br>

which could be like: <br> <br> ** @media (min-width: 1200px) { <br> html { <br> font-size:10px; <br> } <br> <br> div { <br> color:red; <br> } <br> } <br> ** <br> <br>

(Sorry for <br> Tags in the Text - but if not, the Forum shows all in one line, with, it breaks, but shows them - whats wrong? )

Is there a roadmap for BSS at least up to version 5?

Posted this on another forum, but doing so here too for those not aware of how this forum works (or doesn't sometimes haha). You guys do understand that you don’t need to use code in the forums at all right (unless you’re posting actual code, then just highlight it and hit the code braces icon in the edit menu above)? If you hit enter, it puts your text on the next line (unless you edit it after it’s posted lol, then it tends to mess up, many bugs on this forum). Just thought I’d point that out because so many people are using a ton of break codes and such and it’s just not needed.

Testing this right now to make sure something isn’t actually broken that wasn’t lol. (if this line is 2 lines from the last one then all I hit was the enter key twice and it moved to the next lines to type).

Having said the above from the other forum, one of the things to do in here is to put your code in for all sections first by doing the following:

Paste/type code hit enter 2 times or 3 if you want more space between them Paste/type code hit enter 2 times or 3 if you want more space between them Paste/type code

Now from there go back and highlight each block of code that you want to be shown as code (one section at a time, not all at once) and hit the code icon on the editor above. Now highlight the next one and do the same, then the next until you've done all your code sections.

This will keep your code on separate lines as well as making sure they are in code boxes. No need to add manual code breaks to your lines for anything in here if done right. Forums are a bit glitchy without a doubt, but work for the most part, just not the same as many we've used before.

how can i get my own app

To update what I posted above....

The expected release date is around the end of December.

FYI: It's now been officially pushed back and updated to:

The expected release date is around the end of January.

enter image description here

Dear Martin, I have now purchased your product. I am very happy with the speed and quality of BootStrap Studio, thank you very much. You are the best. I am the newest user of this product.

Bootstrap 4.0 was released Jan 18.

But I still see only Bootstrap 4 beta.2 template in your application.

When you plan upgrade it to the latest Bootstrap version? Thank you

^ Hopefully it will be included in the 4.1 update or in a subsequent update shortly thereafter ?

https://bootstrapstudio.io/forums/topic/whats-coming-in-4-1/

Orig Date - The expected release date is around the end of December.

New Date - The expected release date is around the end of January.

So perhaps, yet this week? (ツ)_/¯

Any idea when the Bootstrap 4 Stable version will be out?

Any idea when the Bootstrap 4 Stable version will be out?

yes and BSS 4.1 is expected to be released soon