Selective js file loading

When designing a multipage site, is it possible to selective load javascript files? I see that I can import, link, order them, but I don't see that its possible per page. What am I missing?

No. It's been requested a number of times over the past few months.

The work-around I've been using is to add the script to a single page via a custom code component and the <script> </script> tags. I suppose you could also add it to the custom head code.

Ya, I tried that. It seems the placement of the script tag cannot be ordered against the other script tags that are auto injected. Script ordering per page seems a pretty basic feature for an HTML IDE. Is there a feature request process?

From what they've said, the developers are working on integrating external code editors like Visual Studio and Atom into BSS's next release, so hopefully in the near future we may have some access to this. I've found that if I want to add a js script to a single page using a custom code component, I also have to ass the location of the jquery file in the assets folder in order for it to work. For example, on this site: www.formulaautowash.com , I have the javascript particle-js running on the home page only. I did it by adding the main generated js file into the javascript folder of BBS, and then added a custom code component to the top of page right after the Body tag that looks like this...

<div id="particles-js"></div> <script src="assets/js/jquery.min.js"></script> <script src="http://cdn.jsdelivr.net/particles.js/2.0.0/particles.min.js"></script>

There's also a dedicated CSS file in the Styles folder. It's necessary to add the <script src="assets/js/jquery.min.js"></script> in the custom code component to get the script to work.