Red background color after click

Hi,

I'm getting a red background color after clicking in some controls (Navbar Brand, Link) which does not look good. I'm not sure if this is a default behavior of BSS that can be removed, or if is some bug with a some couple controls.

I have made tests with Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, and the final result is the same. Someone is obtaining this case or knows how to fix it ..?enter image description here

You need to adjust the colors. Without knowing exactly which Nav you added to the page, it's hard to know if it's a glitch or part of the nav itself that just needs adjusting in the CSS.

Sorry that you've run into problems! This is likely caused by CSS or JS in your design. If you can publish your site online and send us a link, we can look into it.

@Jo, @Martin,

Many thanks for reply. In fact I'm starting with BSS trying to understand some specific important points to layout a website. Apparently, the are some navbars that are configured (.css I guess) by default, to show background color when link is clicked.

I'm not sure if these navbars with this uggly effect could be removed from the BSS.