Making a side menu in bootstrap studio

Hey beautiful people, as the bootstrap noob that i am i have been spending sometime trying to figure out how to create a side menu in bootstrap studio, with no success.

my hope is to create a left side menu that on smaller screens turn into pop out menu, with a burger in the left side of the navbar.

Do any of you have any advice as to how to create a menu like that or do you have any resources you could share with me, that might help me wrap my head around how to create something like that.

Thank you for your time :)

Have you checked in the online components area? I believe there are some already created there. They may be custom code setups though, but can't hurt to check as that would save you a lot of time and hassle. Other than that, the best thing you could do if that doesn't work, is to search google for a Bootstrap Sidebar Menu or Nav and see what you can find. I know for sure there are tons of them out there already created that you can just redo them manually to recreate them. Shouldn't be all that difficult I wouldn't think.