Increase the limit of 5 sites for publication

Forums Sites Increase the limit of 5 sites for publication

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  marrco 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Zavrin

Is it possible to increase the limit of publishing sites (more than 5)?

marrco
    Valued

I’m against that. Bootstrap studio is a developing platform, so 3 or 5 websites are more than enough to show mockups or little demos, and even a 1 week autodelete could be fine for me. I don’t think the developer should waste his time and resources on that when a cheap hosting is easy to find and often included with domain registration. No serious professional needs a free hosting included on a developing tool.

Btw professional hosting (or dedi, vps etc) are a much better option for professional crafted websites. And as a paying BSS customer, I consider normal to host my customer websites on a serious paid-for business hosting account. I buy my tools as my customer pay for my job, hosting included.

sftp support to generic hosting could be a useful addition. Free hosting not. But since we already can run a script after export that’s not even necessary.

ymmv

stephanie

Can’t you just copy HTML and CSS and use in your own Website?

stephanie

Am I reading this wrong. Or can’t you export the CSS or/and work on it as a normal .css file?

Oh you can! Just hit “Export” .. and choose folder..
    Thank god for that! 🙂

Chazzzmen

I agree that not to burden the developer on providing the statics site hosting solution, unless his team is do ready to extend the services on take care on mass of customer services.

But if there is hosting partner willing provide collaboration on offer fast and simple and low cost unlimited static site hosting deployment as seamless integration with BSS publish option (possible link account), I would like to see this happen, and sure if yearly subscription package are attractive.

@zavrin for your case, you can use github to host your static site as one of the alternative solution.

marrco
    Valued

seamless integration with BSS publish option

sftp support has been requested eons ago. ATM just create a script that does what you need. It will be run automatically.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.