How many sites can you host using 1 License?

Forums Sites How many sites can you host using 1 License?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Martin Angelov 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gokg4

Just wanted to know how many sites can I host with 1 License. I run a web development agency & wanted to know if I can host multiple sites.

Martin Angelov
    Bootstrap Studio Developer

You can check the application License terms to see the limits (section 3).

marrco
    Valued

3.5.2 Their website adheres to the laws and regulations of the EU.

So you’re providing a hosting service that’s GDPR compliant? Or the customer can’t upload a website that’s really compliant to the (multiple) regulations of the EU, including the new GDPR.

Is there a gdpr policy for your service available somewhere? Considering that websites can also be password protected (an option specifically provided by BSS) you certainly know that part of what is uploaded is not public nor intended for public view. So everything from backup to logs to technical access to those servers must be compliant to gdpr on order that a customer website adheres to EU regulations.

Here is an example of an hosting service that is (supposed to be) GDPR compliant so that it’s possible to use their services to host a website that “adheres to the laws and regulations of the EU”

Martin Angelov
    Bootstrap Studio Developer

You can find our privacy policy here. It applies to the hosting service as well.

3.5.2 Their website adheres to the laws and regulations of the EU.

This part is there to shift responsibility for the website’s content to the owner. We don’t monitor what users upload. If, theoretically, we receive a legal complaint or request from some EU institution demanding that we pull a website down, this is the basis we will do it under.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.