Has anyone gotten Bootstrap Toasts to work in BSS?

It was announced that Toasts were added to BSS version 4.4.2. I see the component in the Misc list, and I can drag it into my page, but aside from being able to show it in BSS by clicking the show button, I can't seem to get it to display on either the BSS browser preview, or a live website. I've tried every combination of settings in the Option panel with no luck.

I know the official Bootstrap Documentation says that you have to initialize Toasts because they are disabled by default for performance reasons, but I can't believe the BSS devs would add a component with visual controls that also need to be initialized by the user to work.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Okay, I was able to get the Toast to work by adding the following Javascript to the page

<script> $(document).ready(function(){ $('.toast').toast('show'); }); </script>

Not sure if this is something that was overlooked by the Devs, but hopefully they see this post and comment.

It appears it's also necessary to include the path to the jquery.min.js source. Complete code needed to get the toast to work <script src="assets/js/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script> $(document).ready(function(){ $('.toast').toast('show'); }); </script>