GDPR and Bootstrap Studio

The EU’s new data privacy law, the General Data Protection Regulation, goes into effect on May 25, 2018 and applies not only to EU-based organizations, but also to anyone who has customers or contacts in the EU.

Has anyone created a template, or there any other 'accomodations' that have been made in Bootstrap Studio for the GDPR?

Thanks.

I am not fully understanding what this post is in regards too exactly.

Are you asking about how the devs of this app are planning on using our data from when we registered for this product?

Or are you asking has anyone created any templates to use within the app that can be used to send to potential customers or a business that needs to get a GDPR message out?

Hi, Chris-

I'm interested in any templates that may have been (or will) be created for use in the app.

Thanks!

Ahh in that case the I doubt it for gdpr you will need to have some functions that will update a database for preferences so I don’t see anyone building something like that On a whim but who knows

Thanks for starting this thread! GDPR is a complex topic. We've been dealing with this recently and updated our privacy policy to comply with the regulation.

As for GDPR templates, I don't think that just dragging and dropping some generic privacy policy would cut it. Maybe a consultation with an expert or reading some material on the topic would be a good start.

Martin-

Thank you. I'll keep up the search!

I have the same issue, at least we can use http://cookiebot.com/ the free version is only for cookie not gdpr ( for be gdpr compliant you need the payed version 9 euro months )