FTP from the Studio

First of all, I am enjoying the program. I have gone out and purchased this and similar programs to evaluate what programs I will spend hours with. The biggest concern I have right now is the same concern I have with Coffee Cup. There should be an FTP option that allows us to publish to any host. This is a common time saver that is available on many web development programs. It is not cool to only be locked into your hosting (at any price). Is the ability to FTP to our preferred hosts going to be integrated? it is annoying to have to export and then upload with a separate FTP client. Please advise and Thanks :-)

you can run a (SFTP/rsync) script after export to automatically upload your data to your hosting

it is annoying to have to export and then upload with a separate FTP client.

You're kidding, right?

Dear Marrco, Thanks for your reply on this post. I notice that you have written about the idea that I mentioned as early as 2017 (or earlier). Is there any recommended scripts that will serve the purpose of publishing upon export. For small changes it is nice to simply upload from one application. Thank again :-)

Tbh, create a network map which connects to your Sftp or ftp server, and export the project directly. I know version control goes out the window, and a few others, basically you are overwriting the site. I do not know if it removes additional files, such as database.sqlite , to be tested.