Dropdown Menu Code Not Working

Designing a template for an online store, using the i-wear theme as a basis. I really liked the drop-down menu they used, but the code doesn't seem to mesh with BSS.

The code below is what's listed in the Head section, which works just dandy. When I copy/paste it into the head section, it suddenly stops doing its job. I've tried adding the .js files to the project, along with the .css files. It gets partway there, but the drop-downs still don't work. Anyone have any ideas on how to get it working properly?

<!-- jQuery (necessary for Bootstrap's JavaScript plugins) -->
<script src="js/jquery.min.js"></script>
<!-- Custom Theme files -->
<!--theme-style-->
<link href="css/style.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />  
<!--//theme-style-->
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<meta name="keywords" content="I wear Responsive web template, Bootstrap Web Templates, Flat Web Templates, Andriod Compatible web template, 
Smartphone Compatible web template, free webdesigns for Nokia, Samsung, LG, SonyErricsson, Motorola web design" />
<script type="application/x-javascript"> addEventListener("load", function() { setTimeout(hideURLbar, 0); }, false); function hideURLbar(){ window.scrollTo(0,1); } </script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/move-top.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/easing.js"></script>
<!--fonts-->
<link href='//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Lato:100,300,400,700,900' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<link href='//fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Montez' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>
<!--//fonts-->
<!-- start menu -->
<!--//slider-script-->
<script src="js/easyResponsiveTabs.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
            <script type="text/javascript">
                $(document).ready(function () {
                    $('#horizontalTab').easyResponsiveTabs({
                        type: 'default', //Types: default, vertical, accordion           
                        width: 'auto', //auto or any width like 600px
                        fit: true   // 100% fit in a container
                    });
                });

</script>   
                 <!-- Bootstrap core JavaScript
    ================================================== -->
    <!-- Placed at the end of the document so the pages load faster -->
    <!-- js -->
         <script src="js/bootstrap.js"></script>
    <!-- js -->
<script src="js/simpleCart.min.js"> </script>
<!-- start menu -->
<link href="css/memenu.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/memenu.js"></script>
<script>$(document).ready(function(){$(".memenu").memenu();});</script> 
<!-- /start menu -->

Well much of that JS code requires jQuery to load prior to all of the other stuff. Even though the code you a referring to include jQuery before it when you paste it into the Head section, the app load jquery again at the bottom of the site which could be causing your problems. It is typically better to use the apps Javascript section (bottom/right) and import or link to external JS sources. At times you may have to right click on that section and select Include Order to rearrange the added scripts order so that they are loading in a more ideal order. The order you see in the menu is not the actual order that the scripts are loaded. The real order is the one that you set in the Include Order.

So try working without putting that stuff in the head and try using the Javascript menu for adding JS coding. Also make sure that you inline/custom JS is the JS that is last in the order.

Without knowing the site that you got this info from, we can't try to reproduce your problem in order to really figure out how to help solve it.

Saj