Drag pages to Custom Code block for menu links

This might be far fetched, or maybe something to think about further down the road (no idea how difficult it would be), but I'll shoot for it anyways lol.

I do a lot of custom code blocks for navigation due to the complexity of very large menus that some of my clients need. So I'd love to see a way to make adding the page names to the href tag easier. Would be great if we could drag the page from the Design window and drop it on top of the hash tag sign # and have it automatically replace it with the name of that file. Would save a lot of typing. Would be great to be able to do that with normal bootstrap navs as well, but for me it's all about replacing the hash tag in custom code blocks with the page name.

Well I learn something new every day it seems! lol.

Scrap this idea. Although it wasn't intuitive for me to realize since I just never saw the pulldown menu in the URL setup, I guess it's just as easy for me to choose the page or image right from there which I never saw. One f these days I'm going to have to take a day off and just explore the software again to see what else I've been missing! lol.

It's all good though, this feature would just be overkill so it's not necessary at all. Put the work into a manual instead! smiles evily lol