Create General Forum

Forums Ideas Create General Forum

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Normore 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I mean you don’t need the devs to moderate the forum. You could entrust moderation duties to known contributors. Such as yourself Jo or Andrew. I have forum moderating experience dating back 10 or so years and would happily put my hand up.

I certainly would like to see the forum in general become more active, opening a more generalised section up is a good way to do this.

Jo
    Valued

Yes I agree they could do that too, not sure what they will do if anything, just saying that judging by the amount of time they are on the forums, it’s highly unlikely that they will want to add another chore on top of the work load they already have which keeps them from coming in here often. Lots of us have forum experience, but that’s not what I want to do lol. I get accused of being nasty enough as it is 😛

You could also just open the forum and sticky a post, “This is a test” and just see what happens?

Maybe you start getting organic SEO results from Google 😉

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.