Copy paste entire html file or import html file

I need to know how to paste a whole html source and have it automatically imported and workable right away. I would like to use code produced in the browser's source viewer into bootstrap studio and start editing it using BSS's UI.

Same for me. I tried to use “custome code” and paste my html inside, but…

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you bought the wrong product to do that. BSS “can” import HTML files, but you will not be able to use the UI to edit the code at all. The only way to do this properly in BSS is to reconstruct your website from scratch within BSS and move forward from there.

You “can” import the CSS and JS files though which does give you a bit of a start where you will just have to recreate the HTML structure using the drag and drop features of BSS.

If you are unable to do that you can probably get a refund by contacting support directly. Pays to read the FAQ for software before buying, so hopefully this will help you in future purchases. Good luck with your site. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did the same thought this was a wysiwyg html editor with bootstrap integration.Very annoyng.
They could save users and themselves a lot of trouble if they had a demo version.

1 Like

Sorry to say but, they do have a demo version online which you can get to from a great big bright blue very wide strip across the page right above where you check the prices of each version. Wait for it … wait for it …
Right on the home page! :confused:
It would be even “Better” if the people that purchased it actually read the information before coming here to complain too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Really, Perhaps you should check before posting.

Maybe open it in chrome? :wink: