Concerns from the dev team

I am a one man UX/UI team. It's pretty overwhelming most of the time, so I thought Bootstrap Studio might be something that eases my burden somewhat. The dev team is HIGHLY skeptical that anything I try to provide them with will not work in Bootstrap. I'm not a code expert, so I was hoping that someone here might be able to help me understand whether or not the code generated from Bootstrap Studio should concern the team. I made the assumption that the code would work reasonably well, but I could be mistaken.

Any help/thoughts?

The code that is generated when exported is perfect bootstrap mark up.

Without knowing specific concerns I would suggest getting your devs to look at exported code before dismissing the app.

Thanks for the response. I've shown them the app, they still are concerned. I suppose the best way to determine if it works is to just export and give it a shot.

Have seen this before. Developers distrust anything they didn't get paid for to create some elaborate code to mystify anyone else. Job security you know! Have dumped developers that take that approach, re: "not invented here" attitude about code.

I personally would also be wary about anyone else's code if I were developing an app, especially one as complex as this one. When you spend years of developing something, the last thing you want to do is add someone else's code to it without going through it first very carefully, and that takes time away from your own development so ... makes sense to me not to do it.