Cannot Import Custom Bootstrap Theme [fixed in 4.3.5]

Forums Bug Reports Cannot Import Custom Bootstrap Theme [fixed in 4.3.5]

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Twinstream 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jebarus

Hi,

I spend a few hours trying to understand this issue. I cannot import a custom theme in a project using bootstrap 4.1.x. Even bootswatch themes do not work. For example, I save this css:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/thomaspark/bootswatch/master/dist/cyborg/bootstrap.css

which is the official cyborg bootswatch theme. I import it in Settings>Themes. I then have two possible behavior:

• I have an Invalid CSS: This file contains invalid CSS and can’t be imported error, or
    • I can import the theme, but the software does not switch to the new theme or allow me to save the Setting window.

I am using BSS 4.3.4. I tried reinstalling the software and deleting the local data in AppData to no avail. I tried other themes (non bootswatch) with the same results. I made sure to use bootstrap 4.1 themes.

Sincerely,

Jebarus

I would like to add that I was able to import my custom theme a few days ago. I just realized that BSS has automatic update. Is it possible that something broke?

Jebarus

More info: It does not work even if I import the bootstrap.min.css exported by the BSS when I export the website. Is there any way to downgrade the software?

I’m having the same problem. I did some themes, but after the 4.3.4 update, the Bootstrap Studio no longer allows saving the theme. It simply ignores and does not save the chosen theme. I can import the theme but do not apply. There is some way to go back to the previous version.

Martin Angelov
    Bootstrap Studio Developer

Thank you for reporting this issue! It has been fixed and we will release a new bugfix update (4.3.5) shortly.

Martin Angelov
    Bootstrap Studio Developer

We just released 4.3.5 and this bug should be resolved. Looking forward to your feedback.

Thank you very much for the prompt service. Running normally now

Jebarus

It looks like it works! Thanks.

Twinstream

Awesome feature ! Just imported my first custom theme. Thanks Bootstrap Studio ! What a game changer….

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.