accept-charset for form element

Hello there,

Is it possible to add the accept-charset property in the options panel of the form element please?

<hr />

And also,

We do not have a fieldset element in the component list... Brother that I'd really like to have it right now, got a lot of fields that need to be grouped... With the possibility to set the legend from the options panel and set the disabled property on it. Please, pretty please...

<hr />

And also,

Will it be possible to create our component and give them options to be set in the options panel? I have some Ideas about some shape-shifter components... I did create one in my current project... A staked pills nav that become a collapsed nav in some viewport size... Not much use to share it since some options have to be edited via the CSS. Would be great if I could create all the CSS, and JS, needed to react to some options settings on the main element.

<hr />

And also, ( yes another one lol )

Would be nice to be able to add comments blocks in CSS editor, like from the contextual menu where we select the media query... Just so we can add some comments on why we did this, or that, etc...

<hr />

Thanks

Thank you for these suggestions, I see some great feature additions here.

fieldset

Yes, we should add this. It would be helpful when creating large forms. I think we can add it to one of the minor releases later this week.

accept-charset

Right now you can add it yourself as an attribute. But I am not sure why it is needed - the pages that Bootstrap Studio creates are already UTF-8. What would you use it for? Maybe there is a use case for it which we've missed.

Custom properties to components

This is an interesting idea. Maybe we can add a way to specify options when creating a custom component. This would enable you to associate CSS classes with a checkbox or a select dropdown, so users can enable/disable classes to your element quickly. Do you think this would help you?

Comments in the css editor

We have considered adding this in the past, but couldn't find an intuitive way to do it. We can make comment blocks easily, but people would also like to write comments next to and above CSS rules, which won't work well with the editor. We will be adding support for SASS in the next releases, which will be edited in a code editor. Because SASS is compatible with CSS, you can write CSS code by hand there, and add comments.

Hello,

Sorry for the late answer... Been busy...

accept-charset

it's more for principle than other... I believe that an editor should give us easy access to all props of a tag. It's up tu you...

Custom properties to components

Yes it would be very nice and useful to have that ability... Exactly what I need... A way to add options that enable/disable classes... A little like the Style to select default or inverted color for the navbar...

Comments in the css editor I understand the complications... If you find a way it will be useful otherwise... At a block level could be better than nothing... Personally I do not use LESS or SASS... Old school guy lol Maybe I should go to learn SASS since it's seem to be the one of the two that stand up... But again, I like your CSS editor as it is...

Michel